Before you arrive
Based on the lifting of emergency measures by the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic, the obligation to regularly test unvaccinated employees, patients and guests of our spas ended on 14 March 2022.
Spa Luhačovice is a medical facility in which the obligation to wear respiratory protection (respirator) in all indoor areas continues to apply. Hotel Alexandria**** is not a medical facilities therefore the obligation to wear a respirator does not apply to them.
Before you arrive, please be noted important information, tips and tricks we have prepared for you:
- Our hotel is reserved only for adults and children over 12 years of age.
- No animals are allowed in our hotel.
- If you travel by car, please let us know the information about parking a car just by the booking the stay, then we can reserve a parking place for you. You can park your car either at the roofed city parking (approx. 100 m far from the hotel) or in the spa garages (approx. 1 200 m far from the hotel). You can only arrive directly to the hotel to unload and load your luggage or collect your parking card.
- Information for men – it is not allowed to visit the hotel´s swimming pool in the bermuda shorts. Please bring your close-fitting swimsuit with you.
- You will need slippers or flip flops at the wellness center. Hotel slippers are automatically prepared in all rooms.
- Would you like to come to a cultural evening in the hotel's nightclub? Do not forget to take an evening dress with you. Appropriate dress code is required in the charming nightclub area.
- Luhačovice is the ideal starting place for cyclists. It will be a pleasure for us to arrange the rental of quality bikes for you. Unfortunately it is not possible to store your own bikes at the hotel Alexandria.